To help make your decision on whether you want to take out a car leasing deal or not we have listed some of the many pros and cons below.
Pros Of Personal Car Leasing
Some of the pros to leasing a personal vehicle include:
- Fixed Prices - You can lease a new car today and never have to worry about the monthly payments going up making this a perfect option for people on a budget.
- Cost Effective - The monthly for a PCH agreement tend to be a lot lower than that of a loan making it a much more cost-effective option.
- Access to luxury cars - When taking out a personal car leasing agreement you are giving yourself access to a number of luxury vehicles that would normally be too expensive.
Cons Of Personal Car Leasing
Some of the cons to leasing a personal vehicle include:
- You Never own the Vehicle - With it being a leasing agreement you never actually own the vehicle which for some may be seen as a negative.
- No option to buy - Unlike with a PCP agreement where you can purchase the car with a PCH you have no option to buy the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance - With you not owning the car you will have to get out a fully comprehensive insurance deal instead which can turn out to be more expensive.
The benefits are simply no residual value risk and fixed payments but the vehicle has to be returned in a reasonable condition and not a greater mileage than stated at contract inception or the finance company will levy a charge for this.
We are one of the UK's leading specialists in PCH and each month work with hundreds of customers to provide them with their dream car. Get in touch with us today to see how one of our amazing team can help you secure an amazing car leasing deal - call 0161 440 7272 today!.