About Personal Van Contract Hire
Our goal at Britannia Car Finance is to get you into your dream van or pick-up as quickly and smoothly as possible. Our team leasing specialists work hard to provide our clients with impeccable customer service and will go out of their way to help you get the vehicle you want.
Unlike with a business van lease, it is the individual that is approved for finance with a personal van lease. This is why it's a particularly popular leasing option for sole traders, partnerships and companions that have been trading for less than a year and may be unsuitable for a business lease.
The Pros and Cons of Personal Van Leasing
The pros and cons of personal van leasing are countless however, we have taken some time today to break down some of the many pros and cons for you.
- Low Initial Payment - At the start of the lease you will be required to pay an initial rental payment this is typically 3,6 or 9 months rental up front. In some cases, we are able to offer a 1-month term but this is dependent on a number of factors.
- Fixed Monthly Payments - We never change the price of your monthly payments making it easy to plan your monthly budget.
- Servicing and Maintenance option - If you are interested in it then you can get an additional servicing and maintenance package which can be included in your monthly fees to help spread the cost.
- Additional Charges can be expensive - If you want to terminate your lease early or if you go over your stated mileage then you may face some pretty steep charges.
- You never own the vehicle - As this is a lease agreement you are only renting the vehicle for a fixed term. This means you won't be able to make any changes to the vehicle including; engine modifications, repainting it a different colour or adding/removing any technology.
If your a business looking to lease a new van or pickup truck then you may be more interested in our business van leasing page. Here at Britannia, we specialise in getting you into your dream vehicle. So no matter what your requirements are we are sure to have something for you.
Get in touch with us today by giving us a call on 0161 440 7272.